- Congratulations to this year’s MLK Jr. Award recipients pictured above. Way to go!
- The 3rd grade musical has been rescheduled to February 8th to give performers more time to practice and perfect their craft!
- Reports cards will be available for viewing through Parent Portal on February 5th.
- Golden Apple nominations are due by February 1st. For more information on how you can recognize the many talents of our Woodbrook teachers, check out https://www2.k12albemarle.org/dept/instruction/Pages/golden-apple-award.aspx.
- The Albemarle County Schools Coat Drive will be wrapping up at the end of January. Please drop off in the box in the foyer any coats, hats, mittens, gloves, scarves that are good condition.
- Chance to Dance has announced the date for their spring performance. Mark your calendars for May 5th, 7pm at the Paramount Theater. Expect dancers to need to arrive several hours ahead of the performance time. Check out https://www.charlottesvilleballet.org/event/decadeofdance/ for more details.
- Applications for the Woodbrook Bright Stars Preschool program for the 2018-2019 school year are now available. Spaces are limited. Completed applications are processed and applicants selected for enrollment as well as waitlisted applicants will be notified the beginning of May. To be considered a child must be 4 years old by September 30th, live in the Woodbrook school district, be fully toilet trained and have low family income or other stressors that make other preschool options difficult or present challenges for academic success. For an application or more information, please contact Judy Blakey, the Bright Stars Family Coordinator, at 973-6600.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here